The students can choose the colleges and Universities of their choice.
The following are the few of the best choices by Indian Students:
- The College of Central Florida
- The New York Institute of Technology
- California Institute of Advanced Management
- Bristol University
The Checklist and Basic Details of the U.S.A Study Visa Process:
Step 1: Offer Letter
- 10th to Higher Educational (Certificates and d.m.c’s and final certificates)
- Experience letters if gap any
- Passport copies
- I.E.L.T.S Score Card. Basic Visa Requirements:
Master’s Degree: 5.5
Diploma. Without I.E.L.T.S (where the medium of instruction is English).
- Passport Sized Photo
Step 2: Application Fee
A non-refundable application fee varies from $50 to $250.
- Bank Statements to show financial capability:
Student must explain the source of your funds.
Submit a certified statement by a bank of available funds to cover all expenses (approximately $12,000 per year).
- Dependent: Add $4,000 USD per dependent annually to the total available funds.
Step 3: I-20
Every College/University has different non-refundable I-20 processing fee. Varies from $200-$500 U.S.D
Step 4: Visa Appointment
The appointment will be taken after the applicant pays Non Refundable $200 U.S.D for appointment charges. The candidate have to appear at nearest U.S Consulate for Embassy Interview.
Step 5: Visa Approval
The Student pays the rest of fee in College/University account after Visa Approval.