Why Study in Singapore ?
- Asia’s safest and cleanest Country.
- Crime Rate is Zero.
- Use of Drugs is illegal and zero.
- Fee is low as compared to Canada/New Zealand/Australia & European Countries.
- Singapore is ranked the most transparent country in the world and Asia
- Weather is always Pleasant, temperature varies 20-30 Degree Centigrade
- Living Expenses are low for students.
- Singapore ranks 11th globally on theHuman Development Index (UN), education, healthcare, life expectancy, quality of life, personal safety, and housing.
- Singapore is ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia for having least corruption.
- Singapore is the world leader in foreign trade and investment.
- 90% of citizens own their homes, and the country has one of thehighest per capita incomes, with low taxes.
Please check the attachment for knowing some facts about Singapore.
Singapore’s institutions and universities have a distinctive record of high standards in teaching and learning. Singapore current attracts over 60,000 international students from around the world. The presence of such an international mix of students provides a rich exchange of culture while maintaining a high quality and rigorous education system.
Get Global Immigration Consultants can make students to get their study options fulfilled at the following institutes:
1. Boston Business School *Lowest Fee Courses for Hospitality
Click for more details http://bostonbiz.edu.sg/
2. London School of Business & Finance *Best for Business, Finance & Hospitality Courses
Click for more details http://www.lsbf.edu.sg/
& many more as according to the students preferences.
Step 1: Admission Letter:
The students submit their original documents after confirmation. We take minimum 1 day to maximum 1 week for offer letter.
Step 2: Visa Letter: Documents required for Visa Purpose:
- Details of Family members and their Income proofs (if any)
- Bank Statements/savings/F.D’s of worth total 7-9 Lakhs
- Proofs of Employment history (if any educational gaps)
The team of Get Global Immigration Consultants will assist you if any support required regarding the above mentioned documents checklist.
*It takes maximum 1 month for Visa Outcome.
Step 3: Course Fee:
A student needs to pay Course Fees in Singapore College Bank Account only after getting Visa approved successfully or these fees can be transferred through Get Global as well after adding the Banking Charges. A student should pay within 3 days of time frame after the Visa Approval.
Step 4: Flight to Singapore:
Get Global Immigration Consultants are offering *Free Air Tickets to our students.